Personal training can be one of the best investments you make in your overall health and well-being. With personal training, you won’t be guessing through your workout. Our time is spent working efficiently and effectively towards your goals with the time we have together. The BBY private studio caters to each and every individual. And no matter what fitness level you are starting at, chances are you’re gonna sweat!
But at BBY personal training is more than what you do in the time we have together. We go beyond this. If you spend an hour with us in a day, then what are you doing in the remaining 23 to impact your fitness journey? Our assistance is not limited to the 60min we are together. We like to communicate often so that you get the most from us. We WANT you to stay motivated, on track and achieving your targets so we will work with you as much as possible.
Working with a trainer in a private space can be a great experience. And we recognize that you need to feel comfortable with both your trainer and the space you’re going to be working out in. All in-person training is conducted by BBY owner Tamara Vahn and we welcome you to come and see the space and talk in more detail before committing to anything. Whether you need a few sessions to get started or get new ideas, or someone to take you to the next level and keep you accountable, we got you covered.
Benefits to Personal Training
- Work harder and more effective during each workout
- Adapt workouts more timely when life changes
- Build consistency and achieve your goals sooner
- Enjoy your workout every time
- Focus on the task at hand, not counting reps, rest time, etc.
- Increase confidence in exercises, machines, weights and other equipment rather than guessing at the gym
- Constant supervision ensures correct technique and reduced chance of injury
- Ensures you work to your ability – not too much, not too little
- Get more variety in your workouts
- Receive individual attention to improving your strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness
We look to affect positive change in the physical fitness of our clients. We request a minimum of 1 month commitment and our prices vary ranging between $75-$125/hr . Contact Us for more information.